Friday, March 7, 2008

Friends

if u talk to anybody and some time or other they will talk about their friends or will take a reference topic and tell about their friends.

well its good to know about them, i have a lots of them too. but i never descriminate betwee
n good, best, pals, close etc... for me its just friends rather they are names, identities and relationship for me. i have also have experiences that i have done everything for them
and have never asked anything in return but at times and for few people i dont get anything in return. it should not feel bad as a friend but friendship is a 2 way prfrocess and if u dont receive the same gesture back it hurts me and most of the time they will be people who will talk on friendship as they are best but they are not.


friends for me are everything, this is place where i can share anything, talk anything and most importantly be myself. a place where i free my mind most importantly fee my heart. very few friends know what friendship means to me and most importantly what i mean to them. its not just being in touch(its how u touch then in a non sexual way).

what i dont understand is why u continously need to make an effort and prove a point by an action that i am a friend, if i am damn it why question?

i am not drunk now but i say this " there is no checklist or a process note or manual how friends are to be" so dont ever try to find out whats a perfect friendship or tell how it should be. be happy with way we are, i am not perfect nor are u.

if you like me the way i am, so do i like u the way u r.

i love all my friends and they place a special place and will always be spl all my life, life is a journey and adventure with them, hope u can be aboard with any reservations...

No comments: