Monday, March 10, 2008

tonight why i wanna cry

(apologies that i am trying to rhyme some para, guess mind is not in place as my heart is speaking this, plse bare)

I dont know the reason i dont know why
but tonight I feel that i wanna cry .

its not that i miss home and it will be time till i fly
nor its the reason i had to say lot of good bye
back home family and friends always wish good in my life
I just dont want to disappoint them as they think good of me and high

my parents love is missing and brother never called in dont why
keep thinking whay they would be doing now wonder thinking abt them will make me cry
I still keep talking to them I know they also feel like to cry
But guess its nice to keep the emotions to themselves as then i would cry.

Missing my friends few very spl few best and rest dont care where did i go
Guess they just want to see my mail first then decide do we miss likes he does, so
when they reply as a favour my heart hurts deeply i wished i didnt send them a mail in first go
but guess i am a 'nice guy' and i will again let it go

thinking about my love life i dont know how till date i survived
giving my heart to many but only 2 have realised
my love was tru to them and i would one day make them my wife
but soon they falled apart and rest just didnt feel like as I was only a friend i why the love within then didt realise

feeling all those things above my heart goes out to cry, i didnt achieve any thing great professionally
at time i feel jealous of friends who earned more and heart again wanna cry
its not that I am not happy for them but pissed that i think that some of them will say its human and some will say its ok

Tonight i wanna cry thinking for those i miss the most today, i wanna cry tonight for all the failures and sucess i have attained.
I wanna cry tonight as my heart feels the pain after all the good i have done the effort goes down in vain
I wanna cry tonight for my lost love, i guess i didnt fight enough as i would rather right make love (with her)

Guess cries for later as these dont seem reason to cry, still feel very happy that life gave me which will never make me cry.

Mom-Dad-Friends miss u and love u



p.s. not drunk, just thought to write some crap i guess
I am cool and good. no worries.
Take care.

D.





4 comments:

SATAN said...

hey i hope the novel you are writing is far much better than this crap you have written.

have a smirnoff on rocks with garam and chillof man.

Unknown said...

oh mannn..... what a blog......n what a crap :) :() :()

U better get drunk soon.... guess u cud then think normally....

Ny way seems u gota lot of free time. N u know what u shud b doing then rather then writting such stuff ;)

chint2 said...

"Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away. Just let it out, my friend coz cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
and Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing."

I dont think its crap, you have cried instead from the eyes, its in the words.......


Heavy hearts,heavy cloud,and heavy bladders are best relieved by the letting of a little water........

coolsail said...

me 2 guess!! miss u guys n mumbai a lot man!!

not a day goes without speaking abt those days!!

dnt wry go ahead n cry ur heart out!!

saath mein gudang garam jalaa lenaa!! :)